The Prince Edward County Arts Trail
Art is EVERYWHERE in The County.
The Arts Trail connects art lovers, buyers and collectors with unforgettable works in sculpture, paintings, glass, ceramics, photography and so much more. From welcoming contemporary, rustic and historic galleries to unique artist studios, this self-guided tour will be an inspirational adventure!
We look forward to welcoming you to our studios and galleries, and providing everyone with a safe and relaxing experience.”
During this unprecedented time, the goal of our member Studios and Galleries is to keep everyone safe. Each location has implemented safety protocols, such as:
- Limiting the hours of operation
- Welcoming visitors by appointment
- Minimizing the number of visitors at any one time
- Making hand sanitizer available upon arrival
- Maintaining a “Look But Don’t Touch” policy
- Requiring Social Distancing
- Masks required
Please check individual websites for updated Hours of Operation and for any specific COVID safety protocols.
Arts Trail | Members’ Showcase | September 2020
We are pleased to present the following works of art currently available for purchase from our Arts Trail members.
Contact the individual studio or gallery to make a purchase, get more information and see additional work.
Antique Blooms Necklace / Blossoms Earrings (2020)
Mixed Medium Jewellery
sterling silver, white metal, brass, marcasites, crystals, rhinestones, 42 cm L, 10 cm pendant drop, box clasp closure, handmade
$195.00 / $95.00
- All artwork prices are plus HST and shipping
- Please contact the Arts Trail location directly to confirm availability and/or to purchase this work.
- Payments and shipping to be arranged directly with the Arts Trail location.
Year-Round Studios & Galleries
Click on any gallery for more information
Amelie Silks & Fine Arts
Lustre & Tarnish
Mad Dog Gallery
Sybil Frank Gallery
Tom Ashbourne Gallery
CREATE your ARTS TRAIL Itinerary
Plan your visit to our year-round Studios and Galleries